This review features the Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon which is one of the most popular add-ons today for streaming movies, TV shows, cartoons, and more.
Is Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon safe to use? Is Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon legal? What content does Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Chain Reaction Lite isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is sometimes a warning sign.
Since this add-on can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a 3rd party provider which we show in the tutorial below.
NOTE: If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, you can install the latest stable release using the tutorial below.
Chain Reaction Lite Kodi can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
This add-on also works with Real-Debrid and other premium debrid services to provide the highest-quality streaming links.
The categories within this add-on include Chains Reaction, Retrowave, Science Fiction, Slam City, King and Queens, Siren, and more.
As you will see, the Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon does not offer any options for free live tv streaming.
If you are looking for the best way to view live tv on any device, we suggest our updated list of IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
There are thousands of Kodi addons and Chain Reaction Lite is one of the best available.
Below you find information on this Kodi Addon including how to install it, its features, categories, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon Safe?
- 2 How to Install Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon
- 3 Is Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon Legal?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Chain Reaction Lite repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party add-on.
Kodi even alerts users during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using the Chain Reaction Lite Kodi addon is with a VPN.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install the Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon through their repository.
How to Install Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
This is another reminder to use a VPN when running these unverified, 3rd party Kodi addons such as Chain Reaction Lite.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://team-crew.github.io/
Note: This is the official source of the Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.thecrew.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for The Crew Repo Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click The Crew Repo.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click Chain Reaction Lite.
19. Click Install.
20. Wait for the Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon installed message to appear.
21. Return back to the home screen of Kodi and hover over Add-ons. Then select Chain Reaction Lite.
22. Installation of the Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon is now complete. Enjoy!
If you are looking for more addons with other content options, see our guides below:
Is Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified Kodi addons hold the proper licensing.
If and when a Kodi add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through unverified Kodi addons such as Chain Reaction Lite.
You can view Kodi’s full list of verified add-ons from their official website.
Overall, Chain Reaction Lite is a well-known Kodi add-on that provides a large number of VOD Content that can be installed on any Firestick/Android device.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon?
Chain Reaction Lite is a free Kodi add-on that provides movies, TV shows, and other VOD content.
Does Chain Reaction Lite Kodi Addon have Movies?
Yes. Chain Reaction Lite features Movies and TV Shows for streaming.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.