This guide will show how to install Cinema HD APK on Firestick and review features, settings, and much more.
Cinema HD APK is a free streaming app that provides thousands of free movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more.
It is considered one of the Best Movie APKs available today for many reasons.
Categories within this app include entertainment, comedy, family, action, adventure, horror, documentaries, anime, and others.
This streaming app can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
Cinema HD is one of the most popular apps used by those who Jailbreak their Firesticks.
Cinema provides tons of working links and is frequently updated to ensure that users are never short on content!
Many pair Cinema HD with IPTV services, as many live TV providers don’t offer much VOD content.
Is Cinema HD APK Safe?
Before installing this, I first want to scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Cinema HD APK file.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this 3rd party app.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified streaming apps. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this free streaming app including how to install it, categories, settings, and more.
Cinema HD APK Highlights
- 100% free streaming app
- Thousands of free movies & TV series
- VPN friendly
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Easy to install APK on Downloader
- Real-Debrid integration
- Trakt support
- Settings configuration
- Favorites manager
- External video player support
How to Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick
Cinema HD APK is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
To install Cinema HD APK you must first install Downloader on your device. Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
How to Install Downloader App for Sideloading
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Cinema HD APK on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices.
This streaming app can also be found within various codes on Applinked, Unlinked, or FileSynced.
Your online activity is tracked by your Internet Service Provider, app/addon devs, and government through your identifying IP address.
Stream anonymously by using Surfshark VPN.
Surfshark will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address and location so you will become anonymous.
Your Current Identifying IP Address: 126.96.36.199
SAVE 82% + GET 2 FREE MONTHS
Surfshark backs their service with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Surfshark allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devices
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Enter the following URL – https://cinemahdapkapp.com/download and click Go.
- This is the official source of Cinema HD APK
- Note: You can also enter the following Downloader Code – 99081
3. Scroll down and click Download Cinema HD APK. This should always be pointing to the latest version.
4. Wait for the app to download.
5. Click Install.
6. Click Open or Done.
7. Launch Cinema HD APK and click OK if presented with the developer Change Logs.
8. That’s it! You have successfully installed the Cinema HD APK on your device.
This APK also allows for external video players, favorites, and other settings to improve user experience. Continue reading below.
Cinema HD on Firestick – Features & Details
Cinema HD APK is a popular streaming app for movies, TV, live channels, and more.
The main categories within this app include Movies, TV/Shows, Favorites, History, Show Calendar, Settings, and more.
One of the most popular features within Cinema HD APK is the ability to integrate Real-Debrid within the application.
Real-Debrid is a premium service for less than $5/month that populates higher-quality streaming links for smoother playback.
Follow the steps below for integrating Real-Debrid within Cinema HD.
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left-hand corner (3 horizontal lines).
2. Scroll down and choose Settings.
3. Click Login to Real-Debrid.
4. Note the code that appears on the screen.
5. Visit the following URL on any browser – real-debrid.com/device.
6. Type in the code from step 4 and click Continue.
7. You will then receive an authorization complete notification.
8. Return back to the Settings within Cinema HD and you should find you are now logged in with Real-Debrid.
9. That’s it! You will see Real-Debrid links highlighted yellow after making your content selection.
Continue below for integrating external video players.
External Video Players
Cinema HD also allows users to integrate external video players including MX Player, VLC, and others to improve playback.
Follow the short guide below for using external video players in Cinema HD.
1. First install any external video player such as MX Player or VLC Player. In this example, we used MX Player.
2. Launch Cinema HD and click the menu icon in the upper left corner.
3. Click Choose default player.
4. Click MX Player or whichever player you installed.
5. That’s it! You will notice it now says “MX” under the Choose default player option.
Another great feature within Cinema HD APK is the ability to use Subtitles when playing content.
See the steps below for using subtitles within the app.
1. Open your selected movie or TV show. In this example, we are using a public-domain movie.
2. Once the movie starts to play, click the dialogue button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Choose your preferred language.
4. Select one of the provided subtitle options.
5. The movie will now play with subtitles on the bottom of the screen.
Is Cinema HD APK Legal?
It’s impossible to determine whether an unverified application holds the proper licensing.
If and when an application is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Cinema HD is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through unverified streaming apps and services.
For more information on Cinema HD, you can watch the video below.
Cinema HD APK FAQ
What is Cinema HD APK?
Cinema HD APK is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch free Movies and TV Shows.
Is Cinema HD APK Legal?
Yes. Cinema HD APK is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch movies and TV shows in the public domain.
Is Cinema HD APK Safe?
Yes. After scanning with VirusTotal the software did not find any suspicious files or malware within the official APK file.
However, you should always use a VPN to protect yourself from 3rd party app developers, hackers, your ISP, and others.
What Devices can this Streaming App be Installed On?
Cinema HD is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.
1 thought on “Cinema HD APK – How to Install on Firestick (2023 Update)”
Can you integrate MX Player PRO for Cinema HD? I love Cinema! But, lately there’s been a new TikTok ad that always appears when I try backing out of a movie/show. Then, the app gets stuck on the annoying ad!
Anyways, I’ve read that the Pro version of MX Player removes all ads. But, after my install it still only shows the old MX Player under Player settings. Can the Pro version be integrated into this? If so, how?