This guide will show how to install Cyberflix TV on Firestick/Android and review features, settings, and much more.
Cyberflix TV is a free streaming app that provides thousands of free movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more.
We have considered Cyberflix TV one of the Best APKs available for Firestick and Android TV devices.
Many pair Cyberflix with IPTV services, as many live TV providers don’t offer much VOD content.
Categories within this app include entertainment, comedy, family, action, adventure, horror, documentaries, anime, and others.
This streaming app can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
There are thousands of streaming apps and services and Cyberflix TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional VOD packages.
Is Cyberflix TV on Firestick Safe?
Before installing this, I first want to scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the APK file.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this 3rd party app.
We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified streaming apps. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this free streaming app including how to install it, categories, settings, and more.
Cyberflix TV Highlights
- 100% free streaming app
- Thousands of free movies & TV series
- VPN friendly
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Easy to install APK on Downloader
- Real-Debrid integration
- Trakt support
- Settings configuration
- Favorites manager
- External video player support
How to Install Cyberflix TV on Firestick/Android
Cyberflix TV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
To install Cyberflix TV you must first install Downloader on your device. Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Cyberflix TV on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Enter the following URL – https://cyberflix.me and click Go.
- This is the official source of Cyberflix TV on Firestick
3. Scroll down and click Download APK. This should always be pointing to the latest version.
4. Then click Download APK on the next page.
5. Wait for the app to download.
6. Click Install.
7. Click Open or Done.
8. Launch Cyberfilx TV and click Allow.
9. Click OK when the developer Changelog appears.
10. Click Accept.
11. That’s it! You have successfully installed the Cyberflix TV on your Firestick.
This APK also allows for external video players, favorites, and other settings to improve user experience. Continue reading below.
Cyberflix on Firestick – Features & Details
Cyberflix TV is a popular streaming app for movies, TV, live channels, and more.
The main categories within this app include Movies, TV/Shows, Favorites, History, Show Calendar, Settings, and more.
One of the most popular features within Cyberflix on Firestick is the ability to integrate Real-Debrid within the application.
Real-Debrid is a premium service for less than $5/month that populates higher quality streaming links for smoother playback.
Follow the steps below for integrating Real-Debrid within Cyberflix TV.
1. Click the Menu button in the upper left-hand corner and choose Settings.
2. Click Login to Real-Debrid.
3. Note the code that appears on the screen.
4. Visit the following URL on any browser – real-debrid.com/device. Then enter the code from Step 3.
5. You will then receive an authorization complete notification.
6. Return back to the Settings within Cyberflix TV and you should find you are now logged in with Real-Debrid.
7. That’s it! You will see Real-Debrid links highlighted in purple after making your content selection.
Continue below for integrating external video players.
Use External Video Players
Cyberflix TV also allows for users to integrate external video players including MX Player, VLC, and others to improve playback.
Follow the short guide below for using external video players in Cyberflix TV.
1. First install any external video player such as MX Player or VLC Player. In this example, we used MX Player.
2. Click the Menu button in the upper left-hand corner and choose Settings.
3. Click Choose default player.
4. Click MX Player or whichever player you installed.
That’s it! You will notice it now says “MX” under the Choose default player option.
Another great feature within Cyberflix TV is the ability to use Subtitles when playing content.
See the steps below for using subtitles within the app.
1. When opening your selected movie, click Play with subtitles. In this example, we are using a public domain movie.
2. Choose your subtitles file from OpenSubtitles.
3. The movie will now play with subtitles on the bottom of the screen.
Is Cyberflix TV Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified streaming apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when a streaming application is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free streaming apps and paid services.
Best Legal IPTV Alternative
IPTV Wire recommends using 100% legal and verified streaming providers instead of Cyberflix TV.
Here are our recommendations for legal IPTV options.
Refer to the video below for more information on the Cyberflix TV streaming app.
Cyberflix TV on Firestick FAQ
What is Cyberflix TV?
Cyberflix TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices like the Firestick to watch free Movies and TV Shows.
Is Cyberflix TV Legal?
Yes. Cyberflix TV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch movies and TV shows in the public domain.
Is Cyberflix TV Safe?
Yes. After scanning with VirusTotal the software did not find any suspicious files or malware within the official APK file.
However, you should always use a VPN to protect yourself from 3rd party app developers, hackers, your ISP, and others.
What Devices can this Streaming App Be Installed On?
Cyberflix TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.