The following guide shows how to watch DAZN on Firestick and any Fire TV device.
DAZN is one of the most popular sports websites and applications that can be installed on any Firestick, Fire TV device, and more.
Users can watch DAZN on Firestick with the official DAZN app or within any web browser.
DAZN is a paid service that currently offers the following payment options:
- $19.99/month for unlimited access
- $149.99/year for unlimited access
To register for an account and learn more about the details of this service, you must visit the official DAZN website.
In the guide below, we will install DAZN on an Amazon Firestick 4K.
However, this guide will also work for any variation of Firestick, including Firestick Lite and Fire TV Cube.
For those using iOS or Android TV devices like the NVIDIA Shield, Tivo Stream 4K, or generic Android TV Boxes, you can find DAZN in your respective app stores.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
How to Watch DAZN on Firestick
Prior to installing DAZN on your Firestick/Fire TV device, you must first sign up for an account on their official website.
1. From the home screen on your Firestick/Fire TV hover over Find and click Search.
2. Enter “dazn” and click the first option that appears.
3. Click the option for DAZN under Apps & Games.
4. Click Download.
5. Once this app finishes downloading, click Open or hold down the Home button on your remote.
6. Launch the DAZN app and wait a few seconds.
7. That’s it! You have successfully installed the DAZN app on your Firestick/Fire TV device.
Important Note: DAZN only supports certain regions in the world. Therefore, you must have a supported IP address in order to watch certain games or pay-per-view (PPV) events.
Using a quality VPN will bypass any geo-restrictions or blackouts imposed on PPV events.
Visit our complete VPN guide below for more information on unblocking geo-restrictions and protecting yourself online.
DAZN on Firestick – Details & Settings
After successfully getting DAZN on Firestick or Fire TV, you can access all content available within the service.
The DAZN slogan is “Big Fights. Any Device. One Price” as the service is targeted at those interested in MMA, boxing, and other live sports.
In addition to streaming devices, the DAZN app is also available on phones, tablets, smart TVs, PCs, Macs, gaming consoles, and more.
Some of the notable boxing fights broadcasted by DAZN included the following:
- Canelo Alvarez vs GGG
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Teofimo Lopez vs Pedro Campa
- Ryan Garcia vs Javier Fortuna
- Derek Chisora Vs Kubrat Pulev
Overall, there is something for every sports fan within the DAZN app on Firestick or any Fire TV device.
For more information on the DAZN app, refer to the video below.
For more live sports options, check out our popular reviews below.
- ESPN Plus on Firestick Guide
- Showtime Boxing on Firestick Guide
- Best Kodi Sports Addons
- Best Free IPTV Apps
- Best Free Live TV Streaming Sites
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch DAZN on Amazon FireStick?
Yes, you can watch DAZN on Amazon FireStick. Simply download the DAZN app from the Amazon Appstore and sign in with your DAZN account.
2. What Fire TV devices are compatible with DAZN?
The following devices are compatible with DAZN on FireStick:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Amazon Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
3. How do I install DAZN on FireStick?
To install DAZN on FireStick, follow these steps:
- On your FireStick, go to the Appstore.
- In the search bar, type “DAZN”.
- Select the DAZN app from the search results.
- Click Install.
- Once the app is installed, open it and sign in with your DAZN account.
4. What is the cost of DAZN?
The cost of DAZN on FireStick depends on the subscription plan you choose. There are two subscription plans available:
- Monthly: $19.99/month
- Annual: $149.99/year
5. How do I troubleshoot DAZN?
If you are having trouble with DAZN on FireStick, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure that your FireStick is connected to the internet.
- Restart your FireStick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the DAZN app.
- Contact DAZN customer support for help.