IMPORTANT UPDATE: The official Dezo IPTV website is offline (dezolive.com) and it’s uncertain if it will return. Check out our Best IPTV Services page in the meantime.
This guide will review Dezo IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Dezo IPTV is a Live TV service that hosts over 5,000 channels and VOD options in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $10.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with three connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dezo IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Dezo IPTV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Dezo IPTV
- 6 How to Install Dezo IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPN
- 10 Dezo IPTV FAQ
- 11 What is Dezo IPTV?
- 12 What Channels does Dezo IPTV have?
- 13 How much does Dezo IPTV cost?
- 14 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
Dezo IPTV Highlights
- Over 5,000 channels
- Plans start at $10.00/month
- VOD options for movies and TV series
- 24-hour free trial
- Three connections with the standard plan
- VPN friendly, works great with IPVanish VPN
- Not IP location locked
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- FileLinked store
- Catch up
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts PayPal and Credit/Debit
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through their online contact form and email
- Favorites manager
- External player support
Dezo IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Dezo IPTV provides over 5,000 live channels starting at $10.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 5,000 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Dezo IPTV offers a few different subscription plans. They are currently offering a 24-hour free trial.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and package offerings.
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $10.00/month for over 5,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $20.00/month for over 5,000 channels, VOD, and 5 connections
- 24-hour free trial
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Dezo IPTV
Prior to using the Dezo IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – dezolive.com/store/dezo-live and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer.
3. Review your plan and click Checkout.
4. Fill out the required billing information and order when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with Dezo IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Dezo IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Dezo IPTV
Dezo IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Dezo IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the Dezo IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and within Settings click My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For Dezo IPTV their Filelinked code is 84471717
13. Once entering the Filelinked store this message may appear, just click Dismiss.
14. Choose any APK you prefer. For this example, we used the “Dezo XC” option for Firestick/Android. Click the Download icon.
- This is based on the XCIPTV APK player
15. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
16. Click Install.
17. Click Done or Open.
18. Launch Dezo IPTV.
19. Enter your account login information and click Sign In when finished.
20. Click Allow.
21. Wait a few seconds for the channels and VOD content to load.
22. That’s it! You have installed the Dezo IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the Dezo IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favourite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Dezo IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click the Settings icon.
2. Select Player.
3. Choose VLC Player.
4. Once VLC Player is checked, scroll down and click OK.
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Dezo IPTV is a solid Live TV service that provides a large number of channels and VOD options at an affordable monthly price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
Some IPTV services and app developers have been tied to organized crime and you don't want your identifying IP Address in their hands.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 220.127.116.11 - When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent IPTV developers, Internet provider, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you're accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is Surfshark due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It's important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Surfshark on your streaming device is simple! Step 1 Register for an Surfshark VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Register for Surfshark Account & Save 82%
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the Surfshark VPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type Surfshark and then click the Surfshark VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the Surfshark icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Click Log in.
Step 8 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for Surfshark service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 9 – Click the Fastest location option.
Step 10 - Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 11 - You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by Surfshark VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Dezo IPTV FAQ
What is Dezo IPTV?
Dezo TV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Dezo IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 5,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Dezo IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $10.00/month for the standard plan with three connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.