This guide will review Dynasty TV IPTV with information on channels, pricing, registration, and much more.
Dynasty TV is an IPTV service that serves over 6,000 live channels in various categories.
This inexpensive service starts at $10.00/month with more subscription plans available.
Whether it’s sports, news, entertainment, or international channels, the Dynasty TV IPTV service has it all!
With a standard plan, this service comes with one connection but is not location locked to one IP address. You can also add more connections during registration if you prefer.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing to distribute streams. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Dynasty TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Dynasty TV IPTV Highlights
- Over 6,000 channels
- Plans start at $10/month
- Two connections, but can add extras during registration
- Month to month plans
- Contains PPV and major sports channels
- Not IP location locked
- VPN friendly
- Adult channels available
- EPG available
- M3U URL available
- APK available for installing on Fire TV/Android devices
- VOD option (certain plans)
- Catch up available
- Accepts PayPal
- Favorites manager
- Customer support
Dynasty IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Dynasty TV provides over 6,000 live channels starting at $10/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as sports, news, locals, entertainment, kids, documentaries, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, Adult, major sports channels, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 6,600 live channels in HD quality.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Dynasty IPTV offers 10 different subscription plans. There is also a 24-hour free trial available as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the type of service and number of connections.
You will notice some bundle options that include both live TV and VOD.
All of their current subscription plans include the following:
- $10/month for live TV and 2 connections
- $16/month for live TV and 4 connections
- $46 for 3 months of live TV and 4 connections
- $10/month for VOD and 2 connections
- $15/month for VOD and 3 connections
- $20/month for VOD and 4 connections
- $35 for 3 months of VOD and 2 connections
- $65 for 6 months of VOD with 2 connections
- $25/month for live TV and VOD bundle with 2 connections
- $30/month for live TV and VOD bundle with 4 connections
IMPORTANT: We always recommend paying with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies with any IPTV service!
Also do month-to-month plans to not lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Dynasty IPTV
Prior to using the Dynasty TV IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – dynastytvrepair.com and click Order Hosting or Register.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Choose whichever subscription plan you prefer. For this example, we chose the $10/month live TV plan with 2 connections.
3. After selecting your plan, create a Username and Password and check the box. Then click Continue within the Order Summary.
4. Review your plan and select Checkout.
5. Fill out the required Billing Details and scroll down.
6. Then select your payment method and click Complete Order.
- If available we suggest using Bitcoin or PayPal when purchasing IPTV services.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for a Dynasty TV IPTV account.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Dynasty TV application on your preferred device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Dynasty IPTV
The Dynasty TV IPTV service is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Dynasty TV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the Dynasty TV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Hold down the OK button and click Apps.
9. Locate Filelinked and click the Options button. Then click Move.
10. Move Filelinked wherever you prefer.
11. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For Dynasty TV their Filelinked code is 37640977
12. Next enter the required Pin number and click Continue.
- For Dynasty TV their Filelinked Pin number is 2019
13. Once entering Dynasty TV’s Filelinked store this message may appear, click Dismiss.
14. When this message appears click Dismiss.
15. Choose any APK you prefer for using Dynasty IPTV. For this example, we used the “Official Dynasty TV” APK. Click the Download icon.
16. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
17. Click Install.
18. Click Done.
19. Hold down the OK button and click Apps.
20. Locate and click the Dynasty TV app.
21. Click Allow.
22. Select Live.
23. Fill out your login information and click Login.
That’s it! You have installed the Dynasty TV IPTV application on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within Dynasty TV is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some IPTV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Choose any channel category from the main menu.
2. Locate your preferred channel and click it.
3. Click the Options button on your remote and select Add to Fav.
4. You will notice a star icon.
5. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourite.
6. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
7. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, simply hover over a channel and click the Options button on your remote. Then click Remove from Fav.
8. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
For more information on the service, refer to the video below.
Overall, Dynasty TV IPTV is a great option if you are looking for a live TV service that provides a solid selection of channels at an affordable price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 220.127.116.11 - When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you're accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It's important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 62% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type IPVanish and then click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 - Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 - You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Dynasty TV IPTV FAQ
What is Dynasty TV IPTV?
Dynasty TV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Dynasty TV have?
Dynasty TV has over 6,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Dynasty TV cost?
This IPTV service costs $10.00/month for the standard plan. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can Dynasty IPTV be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.