This detailed review features Epic IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Epic IPTV is an IPTV Service that hosts over 2,500 live channels along with VOD options.
Their standard subscription plan costs $20.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing to distribute streams. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Epic IPTV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Epic IPTV Highlights
- Over 2,500 live channels
- Plans start at $20.00/month
- VOD options for movies and TV shows
- 3, 6, and 12-month premium subscription options
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- VPN friendly, works great with IPVanish
- Not IP location locked
- Stand-alone APK
- Major news & entertainment channels
- Major sports channels
- International channels
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- M3U URL
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts PayPal, Zelle, Cashapp, Bitcoin/crypto, and Credit/Debit
- Customer support through their online contact form and email
Epic IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Epic IPTV provides over 2,500 live channels starting for $20.00 per month with their standard subscription!
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Epic IPTV offers several different subscription plans. This includes one, three, six, and 12-month options.
These plans vary in price based on the duration and subscription offerings.
Their subscription plans include the following:
- $20.00/month for over 2,500 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $40.00 for 3 months and over 2,500 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $70.00 for 6 months and over 2,500 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $100.00 for 12 months and over 2,500 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Epic IPTV
Prior to using the Epic IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – https://epiciptv.net and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer to add to your cart.
3. Review your cart and click Proceed to checkout.
4. Create a username and password on the Checkout page or Skip Login if you prefer.
5. Then fill out the billing details and subscribe when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with Epic IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Epic IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Epic IPTV
Epic IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application of the Epic IPTV service. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Epic IPTV.
This app can also be found within various FileLinked stores.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – https://bit.ly/3coei7N and click Go.
- Note: This is based on the IPTV Smarters Pro player
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Open or Done.
6. Launch the Epic IPTV app and enter your account credentials. Click OK when finished.
7. That’s it! You have installed Epic IPTV on your streaming device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features of the Epic IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favorite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Epic IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Click External Players.
3. Choose your preferred media player. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
4. Click Add Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on Epic IPTV, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Epic IPTV is a very well-known live TV service that provides an impressive channel lineup and VOD options for only $20 per month!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 126.96.36.199 - When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you're accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It's important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type IPVanish and then click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 - Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 - You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Epic IPTV FAQ
What is Epic IPTV?
Epic is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Epic IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 2,500 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Epic IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $20.00/month for the standard plan with one connection. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.