This review features the FEN Kodi Addon which is one of the most popular add-ons today for streaming movies, TV shows, cartoons, and more.
FEN is a Best Kodi Addons that features Movies and TV Shows for streaming. This is located in the Tikipeter’s Repository.
How to Install FEN Kodi Addon (Video Guide)
Below we have provided a video and screenshot guide for installing the FEN Kodi add-on on Firestick.
We suggest watching the video first and then reviewing the screenshots after for more details.
This add-on works with Real-Debrid and other premium debrid services to provide the highest-quality streaming links.
Unlike other popular Kodi addons like The Crew, FEN does not offer live tv streaming.
Since this add-on can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a 3rd party provider which we show in the tutorial below.
NOTE: If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, install the latest stable release using the tutorial below.
FEN Kodi can be installed on any Android-powered device, including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
The categories within this add-on include Movies, TV Shows, Discover, Popular People, Favorites, My Lists, My Services, Tools, and more.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
As you will see, the FEN Kodi addon does not offer any options for live streaming.
If you are looking for the best way to view live tv on any device, we suggest our updated list of IPTV Services.
There are thousands of Kodi add-ons, and FEN is one of the best available.
Below is information on this Kodi Addon, including how to install it, its features, categories, and more.
How to Install FEN Kodi Addon (Screenshot Guide)
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
This is another reminder to use a VPN when running these unverified, 3rd party Kodi addons such as FEN.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://tikipeter.github.io
Note: This is the official source of the FEN Kodi Addon.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.tikipeter-1.0.0.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for the Tikipeter’s Repository Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click Tikipeter’s Repository.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click FEN.
19. Click Install.
20. Wait for the FEN Kodi Addon installed message to appear.
21. Return back to the home screen of Kodi and hover over Add-ons. Then select FEN.
22. Installation of the FEN Kodi Addon is now complete. Enjoy!
Continue reading below for adding Real-Debrid and other important features of this add-on.
Add Real-Debrid to FEN Kodi Addon
As mentioned previusly, the FEN add-on only works with Real-Debrid and other debrid services for premium links.
For those new to Real-Debrid, this is an unrestricted downloading service that will alleviate buffering for Kodi add-ons and streaming apps.
Follow the short guide below for adding Real-Debrid within the FEN Kodi add-on.
1. First you must sign up for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the FEN Kodi Addon
3. Click Tools.
4. Click Settings: Fen.
5. Hover over Provider Accounts and click Authorize under the Real-Debrid header.
6. This screen will appear. Write down the code for authorizing Real-Debrid.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to the following page – https://real-debrid.com/device.
Then enter the code from the previous step and click Continue.
8. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
9. Return back to FEN and you will notice a Real-Debrid “Success” message appear. Then click OK.
You have successfully integrated Real-Debrid within the FEN Kodi add-on.
If you are looking for more addons with other content options, see our guides below:
Is This Addon Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified Kodi addons hold the proper licensing.
If and when a Kodi add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through unverified Kodi addons such as FEN.
You can view Kodi’s full list of verified add-ons from their official website.
Is This Addon Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal found no suspicious files or malware within the addon’s repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party add-on.
Kodi even alerts users during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using unverified Kodi addons is with a VPN.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install the FEN Kodi Addon through their repository.
Overall, FEN is a well-known Kodi add-on that provides a large number of VOD Content that can be installed on any Firestick/Android device.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FEN Kodi Addon?
FEN is a free Kodi add-on that provides movies, TV shows, and other VOD content.
Does FEN Kodi Addon have Movies?
Yes. FEN features Movies and TV Shows for streaming.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.