This detailed review of the Fetch Kodi Addon will provide you with everything you need to know about this add-on on Firestick and Android devices.
Is Fetch Kodi Addon safe to use? Is Fetch Kodi Addon legal? What channels does the Fetch Kodi Addon have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Fetch isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is sometimes a warning sign.
Fetch is a video addon within the Doomzday Repository that features movies, TV series, sports, and free IPTV.
Fetch is also widely considered one of the best Kodi Addons for live TV.
Since this add-on can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a 3rd party provider which we show in the tutorial below.
NOTE: If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, you can install the latest stable release using the tutorial below.
Fetch Kodi can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
The categories within this add-on include International Channels, English Channels, Pluto Channels, Favorites, Search, Settings, and more.
Because this live TV add-on is free to use, you may experience buffering and have limited channel options.
If you are looking for a paid service with more channels and quality playback, check out our list of best IPTV services.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
Below you find information on this Kodi Addon including how to install it, its features, categories, and more.
Is Fetch Kodi Addon Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the add-on’s repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party add-on.
Kodi even alerts users during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using unverified Kodi addons is with a VPN.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install the Fetch Kodi Addon through their repository.
How to Install Fetch Kodi Addon
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
This is another reminder to use a VPN when running these unverified, 3rd party Kodi addons such as Fetch.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/
Note: This is the official source of the Fetch Kodi Addon.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.doomzday-1.0.7.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for the Doomzday Repository Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click Doomzday Repository.
17. Choose Video add-ons.
18. Click Fetch.
19. Click Install.
20. Wait a minute or two for the Fetch Add-on installed message to appear.
21. Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons from the main menu.
22. Click Video add-ons and then Fetch.
23. That’s it! You have installed the Fetch Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android.
Is Fetch Kodi Addon Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified Kodi addons hold the proper licensing.
If and when a Kodi add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through unverified Kodi addons.
Overall, Fetch is a well-known Kodi add-on that provides a large amount of live content that can be installed on any Firestick/Android device.
Fetch Kodi Addon FAQ
What is Fetch Kodi Addon?
Fetch is a free Kodi add-on that provides hundreds of live streams and various options for streaming live TV.
What Channels does Fetch Addon have?
Fetch Addon has hundreds of live streams in categories including sports, international, entertainment, and more.
Is this Kodi add-on free?
Yes. This Kodi add-on is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi add-on be installed on?
This Kodi add-on is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.