This guide will review First Class IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
First Class IPTV is a Live TV service that hosts over 2,300 HD channels along with several VOD options.
Their standard package costs under $15.00/month and includes international, sports, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
One of the best parts about this service is they are currently offering a 24 hour free trial for new users!
This package comes with five connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing to distribute streams. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and First Class IPTV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
First Class IPTV Highlights
- Over 2,300 channels in HD quality
- Plans start at under $15/month
- 24-hour free trial
- Two connections with the standard plan
- VOD options
- 24/7 movies & TV shows
- Three-month subscriptions also available
- Filelinked store
- Major sports packages & PPV
- International channels
- Popular news channels
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts Bitcoin and PayPal
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through their online contact form, email, and social media
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
First Class IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, First Class IPTV provides over 2,300 live channels starting at $15.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 2,300 live channels and several VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
First Class IPTV offers several different subscription plans. They are currently offering a 24-hour free trial as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and package offerings.
Their subscription plans include the following:
- $15.00/month for over 2,300 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $20.00/month for over 2,300 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $24.00/month for over 2,300 channels, VOD, and 4 connections
- $40.00 for 3 months and over 2,300 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $55.00 for 3 months and over 2,300 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $65.00 for 3 months and over 2,300 channels, VOD, and 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for First Class IPTV
Prior to using the First Class IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – 1stclassiptv.com and click pricing in the main menu.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer. Then click that option.
3. Review the payment information page and choose your preferred payment method.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with First Class IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the First Class IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install First Class IPTV
First Class IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing First Class IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the First Class IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and within Settings click My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For First Class IPTV their Filelinked code is 63519709
13. Once entering the Filelinked store this message may appear, just click Dismiss.
14. Choose any APK you prefer. For this example, we used the “1st Class IPTV” option for Firestick/Android. Click the Download icon.
15. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
16. Click Install.
17. Click Done or Open.
18. Launch First Class IPTV and click Login.
19. Click Account Login.
20. Enter your account login information and click Next.
21. Wait a minute or two for your playlist to process then click Done.
22. That’s it! You have installed First Class IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the First Class IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Then click Add to Favorites.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel on the top right.
3. Return back to the main menu on the left and click Favorites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within First Class IPTV.
1. Launch a channel and click Settings from the playback menu.
2. Scroll down and click Playback.
3. Click Yes.
4. Click Use external player.
5. That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on this live TV service, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, First Class IPTV is a solid live TV service that has been around for a few years and provides a good selection of channels at an affordable price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2a02:4780:1:19::7 - When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you're accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It's important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 62% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type IPVanish and then click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 - Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 - You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
First Class IPTV FAQ
What is First Class IPTV?
First Class IPTV is a live TV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does First Class IPTV have?
This live TV service has over 2,300 HD channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does First Class IPTV cost?
This live TV service costs $15.00/month for the standard plan with two connections. There is also a 24-hour free trial for new users.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.