IMPORTANT UPDATE: The official HB Media website is offline and it’s uncertain if it will return. Check out our Best IPTV Services page in the meantime.
This review features HB Media IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
HB Media is an IPTV service that hosts over 10,000 channels with many in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $21.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with three connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
HB Media IPTV Highlights
- Over 10,000 channels
- Plans start at $21.00/month
- Several subscriptions available
- Three connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- VOD options
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- FileLinked store
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts Cashapp, Zelle, Venmo, Square, Google Pay, and Amazon Pay
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through their online contact form and email
- Favorites manager
- External player support
HB Media IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, HB Media IPTV provides over 10,000 live channels starting at $21.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
HB Media IPTV offers several different subscription plans. Unfortunately, there are no free trials available as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and package offerings.
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $21.00/month for over 10,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $55.00 for 3 months and over 10,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $65.00 for 6 months and over 10,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $126.00 for 12 months and over 10,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for HB Media IPTV
Prior to using the HB Media IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the HB Media IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install HB Media IPTV
HB Media IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the HB Media IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favourite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within HB Media IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click the Settings icon.
2. Select External Players.
3. Choose Add Player.
4. Select whichever player you prefer. We chose MX Player for this example.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, HB Media IPTV is a solid live TV service that provides a large number of HD channels at an affordable monthly price.
HB Media IPTV FAQ
What is HB Media IPTV?
HB Media is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does HB Media IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 10,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does HB Media IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $21.00/month for the standard plan with three connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.