This guide will review IPTV Gang with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
IPTV Gang is an IPTV Service that hosts over 30,000 channels and VOD options in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $18/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with three connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 IPTV Gang Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 IPTV Gang Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for IPTV Gang
- 6 How to Install IPTV Gang
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Is IPTV Gang Legal?
- 10 IPTV Gang FAQ
- 11 What is IPTV Gang?
- 12 What Channels does IPTV Gang have?
- 13 How much does IPTV Gang cost?
- 14 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
IPTV Gang Highlights
- Over 30,000 channels with many in HD quality
- Plans start at $18/month with premium options available
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get up to 5 connections
- Huge list of International channels
- VPN friendly
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- PPV and major sports channels
- VOD options
- 24 hour trial for €2.00
- Catch up
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Accepts Credit/Debit and PayPal
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through live chat and email
- Not IP location locked
- Favorites manager
- External player support
IPTV Gang Channels
As mentioned previously, IPTV Gang provides over 30,000 live channels starting for $18/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as sports, international, entertainment, news, educational, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 30,000 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
IPTV Gang offers several different subscription plans. There is a 24-hour trial available as of this writing for €2.00.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and the number of connections.
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- €15.00/month for over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €35.00 for 3 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €45.00 for 6 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €80.00 for 12 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €25.00/month for over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €50.00 for 3 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €65.00 for 6 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €100.00 for 12 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €55.00/month for over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €80.00 for 3 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €145.00 for 6 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
- €199.00 for 12 months and over 30,000 channels, VOD, EPG, and more
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for IPTV Gang
Prior to using the IPTV Gang Live TV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the IPTV Gang application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install IPTV Gang
IPTV Gang is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because IPTV Gang provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, iMPlayer, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features of the IPTV Gang service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favourite.
3. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
7. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within IPTV Gang.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You will notice a message saying “Player added successfully.”
Is IPTV Gang Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified IPTV services hold the proper licensing.
If and when an IPTV service is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free IPTV apps and paid services.
Best Legal IPTV Alternative
IPTV Wire recommends using 100% legal and verified IPTV providers instead of IPTV Gang.
Here are our recommendations for legal IPTV services.
IPTV Gang FAQ
What is IPTV Gang?
IPTV Gang is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does IPTV Gang have?
This IPTV service has over 30,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does IPTV Gang cost?
This IPTV service costs $18/month for the standard plan with three connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.