IMPORTANT UPDATE: The official KingsMedia IPTV website is offline and it’s uncertain if it will return. Check out our Best IPTV Services page in the meantime.
This guide will review KingsMedia IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
KingsMedia IPTV is a Live TV service that hosts over 3,000 channels mostly in HD quality.
Their standard package costs approximately $21.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
KingsMedia IPTV Highlights
- Over 3,000 live channels
- Plans start at $21.00/month
- 6-hour free trial
- 24-hour trial for under $5.00
- VOD options
- 3, 6, and 12-month subscriptions also available
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- Filelinked store
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts Credit/Debit
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through their online ticket system
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
KingsMedia IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, KingsMedia IPTV provides over 3,000 channels starting at $21.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 3,000 live channels and Adult options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
KingsMedia IPTV offers four different subscription plans. They are currently offering a 6-hour free trial as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and package offerings.
Their subscription plans for one connection include the following:
- £15.00/month for 3,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- £35.00 for 3 months and over 3,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- £47.00 for 6 months and over 3,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- £62.00 for 12 months and over 3,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for KingsMedia IPTV
Prior to using the KingsMedia IPTV service, you will need to register for an account.
As of this writing, the only way to register for this service is through the KingsMedia IPTV Twitter Account.
You can also visit their Discord Group for more information on the service, trials, and more.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the KingsMedia IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install KingsMedia IPTV
KingsMedia IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application for KingsMedia IPTV within their Filelinked store. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing KingsMedia IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the KingsMedia IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and within Settings click My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For KingsMedia IPTV their Filelinked code is 65998016
13. Once entering the Filelinked store this message may appear, just click Dismiss.
14. Choose any APK you prefer. For this example, we used the “XC App” option for Firestick/Android. Click the Download icon.
15. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
16. Click Install.
17. Click Done or Open.
18. Launch KingsMedia IPTV.
19. Click Allow.
20. Enter your account login information and click Sign In when finished.
21. Wait a few seconds for the channels and VOD content to load.
22. That’s it! You have installed KingsMedia IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the KingsMedia IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
5. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within KingsMedia IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select Player.
3. Since VLC is the only external player we are able to integrate within KingsMedia IPTV, choose that one.
4. One VLC Player is checked, scroll down and click OK.
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on this IPTV service, refer to their official Twitter Page.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, KingsMedia IPTV is a popular Live TV service that provides a large number of HD channels at an affordable monthly price.
KingsMedia IPTV FAQ
What is KingsMedia IPTV?
KingsMedia is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does KingsMedia IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 3,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, and VOD options.
How much does KingsMedia IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs about $21.00/month for the standard plan with one connection. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.