The following guide shows how to install M3U Playlists for streaming live TV channels on any device.
Best Free M3U Playlists (December 2023)
The following free playlists can be loaded into any IPTV player, as explained in the tutorial below.
- GitHub iptv-org Playlist – https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.nsfw.m3u
- Samsung Playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8
- PBS Playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/PBS/all.m3u8
- Plex Playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/Plex/all.m3u8
- PlutoTV Playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/all.m3u8
- Stirr Playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/Stirr/all.m3u8
- NZAU Kodi TV Playlist – https://i.mjh.nz/nzau/kodi-tv.m3u8
What is an M3U Playlist?
M3U playlists are the direct playlist files that live TV services, IPTV apps, and Kodi addons use to broadcast live television channels.
These are typically URL links that users can download and insert into live TV (IPTV) players.
These live TV players can be installed on Android-powered devices, including the Amazon Firestick, Android TV boxes, and more.
In the tutorials below, we are using an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and IPTV Smarters Pro to use an M3U playlist and access live channels.
How to Use M3U Playlists
1. Install the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in your device’s settings.
If you haven’t done this yet, refer to the tutorial below that walks through this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
3. Click the search box, enter the URL iptvwire.com/smarters, and click Go.
- Note: This can also be installed using the Quick Links code 298344
4. Wait for the app to download
5. Click Install.
6. Click Open or Done.
7. Launch IPTV Smarters Pro.
8. Click Accept.
9. You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro on your device.
10. When first launching IPTV Smarters Pro on your device, choose your device option. Most will be using TV so pick that option and click Save.
11. Click Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
12. Click Allow.
13. Enter a Playlist Name and select M3U URL for Playlist Type.
14. Click the File/URL box to input your login URL.
15. Enter the following URL – https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8 and click Next.
This will provide channels from Samsung TV Plus. Additional playlist options are located below this tutorial.
16. Click Add User.
17. Wait a few seconds for your channels to download. You should notice a “user added successfully” message.
18. Select Live TV.
19. You can now access thousands of free live channels!
More Playlist Options (By Country)
The options listed below are region-specific and include thousands of live channels that can be uploaded to any live TV player.
- United States (USA) – bit.ly/3Gk5aSJ
- United Kingdom (UK) – bit.ly/3YLlUK9
- Australia – bit.ly/3Q1UtYw
- Brazil – bit.ly/3vhmpxN
- Canada – bit.ly/3hTZSEm
- France – bit.ly/3GhT2BU
- Germany – bit.ly/3WFof7k
- Japan – bit.ly/3hYkqeH
- India – bit.ly/3I41p5t
- Italy – bit.ly/3vpr0Op
- Mexico – bit.ly/3IcZwDg
- Puerto Rico – bit.ly/3PSePmR
- Philippines – bit.ly/3jwR7Az
- Russia – bit.ly/3vhaVKX
- South Korea – bit.ly/3HYKHnY
- Singapore – bit.ly/3jko5Uv
- Spain – bit.ly/3I0qmPb
- Thailand – bit.ly/3GjZs3m
Overall, these free M3U playlists are a simple way for cord-cutters to access thousands of live channels on any device!
Refer to the video below for more details on these playlists and how to use them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an M3U Playlist?
An M3U playlist is a downloadable file that users can insert into various media players to access content such as video files, live feeds, and more.
What Does M3U Mean?
“M3U” generally refers to files, or playlists, available for free use. An m3u file is a plain text file that lists one or more media files for playback. This can include music, podcasts, or even videos. The term “free” signifies that these files are available without charge.
Are They Legal?
IPTV Wire can’t determine whether a playlist holds the proper licensing for the content being delivered. Google has received legal pressures in the past to remove playlists from search results.
The end-user is responsible for all content accessed through playlists and unverified IPTV services/apps.
Are They Free?
While hundreds of free playlists are available, the channels are not guaranteed to work. Quality playlists are often provided after subscribing to a reliable live TV service.
What are the Best M3U Playlists?
There are thousands of playlists available on the Internet, and we provide the most popular options in this guide.
What Live TV Players Work with Playlists?
Many players work well with playlists, including MX Player, VLC Player, IPTV Smarters Pro, TiviMate, XCIPTV, and more.
Can You Watch Live TV with Playlists?
Yes. This tutorial shows how to stream live channels by pairing a playlist with a video player.
Where Can I Find Free Playlists?
Free playlists can be found on online platforms and websites like this one. Numerous internet radio stations, podcast directories, and user-shared playlist sites provide files. Be careful to only download from reputable sources, as there’s a risk of downloading malicious files.
Can I Create My Own Playlists?
Yes, you can create your own playlists. You only need a text editor to create a file with the .m3u extension. Within this file, you list the URLs or file paths of the media files you want to include in the playlist. Each URL or file path should be on a new line.