This detailed review of the No Limits Magic Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick and Android devices.
Is No Limits Magic Build safe to use? Is No Limits Magic Build legal? What content does No Limits Magic Build have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that No Limits Magic isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is sometimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a 3rd party provider which we show in the tutorial below.
Important: The No Limits Magic Build only works with Kodi 18 Leia or Kodi 17 Krypton. This build does not work with Kodi 19 Matrix.
No Limits Magic Kodi can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
The categories within this build include Movies, TV Shows, Networks, Live TV, Sports, Favorites, Music, and more.
The No Limits Magic Build is widely considered one of the best Kodi builds of all time.
Because this build is free to use, you may experience buffering and have limited channel options.
If you are looking for a paid service with more channels and quality playback, check out our updated list of the best IPTV services.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
There are hundreds of Kodi builds and No Limits Magic is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this Kodi build including how to install it, features, categories, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is No Limits Magic Build Safe?
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 How to Install No Limits Magic Build
- 4 Is No Limits Magic Build Legal?
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Is No Limits Magic Build Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the No Limits Magic repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
Kodi even alerts users during setup that these 3rd party builds and add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using the No Limits Magic Build is with a VPN.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install the No Limits Magic build through their repository.
How to Install No Limits Magic Build
1. After Kodi is installed on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
This is another reminder to use a VPN when running these unverified, 3rd party Kodi builds such as No Limits Magic.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co/
Note: This is the official source of the No Limits Magic Build.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for the No Limits Wizard Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Click Continue or the back button on your remote when this message appears.
16. Click Ignore.
17. Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons from the main menu. Then select No Limits Wizard.
18. Click Install/Update No Limits Builds.
19. Choose whichever version of the No Limits Magic Build you prefer.
In this example, we chose the No Limits Magic Adult version.
20. Click Fresh Install.
21. Click Continue.
22. Wait a minute or two for the build to download.
23. Click Force Close.
24. Relaunch Kodi from your home screen or Apps menu.
25. That’s it! You have installed the No Limits Magic Build on Firestick/Android.
Enjoy live channels, sports, movies, TV shows, and other content!
Is No Limits Magic Build Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified Kodi builds or add-ons hold the proper licensing.
If and when a Kodi build is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through unverified Kodi builds such as No Limits Magic.
You can view Kodi’s full list of verified add-ons from their official website.
For 100% legal and verified IPTV providers, see our resource guide below:
For more Kodi options, check out our popular guides below.
Overall, No Limits Magic is a well-known Kodi build that provides a large number of live streams that can be installed on any Firestick/Android device.
Refer to the video below for more information on this Kodi build.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the No Limits Magic Build?
No Limits Magic is a free Kodi build that provides tons of options for streaming live channels, sports, movies, and other content.
What Content does the No Limits Magic Build have?
The No Limits Magic build provides movies, TV series, live channels, sports, and more.
Does the No Limits Magic Build Work on Kodi 19?
No, this build only works on Kodi 18 or Kodi 17.
What is a Kodi Build?
A Kodi build is an all-in-one platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
Is this Kodi Build Free?
Yes. This Kodi build is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi Build be installed on?
This Kodi build is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.