This guide will review Nvision TV IPTV which includes over 2,000 live channels, two connections, and more for $10.00 per month.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Nvision TV is an alternative to traditional cable packages.
Nvision TV is an IPTV Service that hosts over 2,000 live channels mostly in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $10/month and includes entertainment, news, international, sports, PPV, and more.
This package comes with two connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV apps/services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nvision TV IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Nvision TV IPTV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Nvision IPTV
- 6 How to Install Nvision TV IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Is Nvision TV IPTV Legal?
- 10 Nvision TV IPTV FAQ
Nvision TV IPTV Highlights
- Over 2,000 channels with many in HD quality
- Plans start at under $10/month with premium options available
- Two connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- 12 Hour Trials available for $1.00
- Pay on a month-to-month basis with no contract
- Access to major sports packages and PPV
- Adult Channels
- International channels
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- M3U URL
- VOD options with upper-tier plans
- Catch up
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- External player support
- Favorites manager
- Accepts Bitcoin, PayPal, and Credit/Debit
- Customer support through their online contact form
Nvision TV IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Nvision TV IPTV provides over 2,000 live channels starting at $10/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as locals, international, entertainment, news, music, kids, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription comes with over 2,000 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Nvision IPTV offers three different subscription plans. They also offer a 12 hour trial for $1.00 as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and channel offerings.
As seen in the image above, their current subscription plans include the following:
- nVisionTV: $10/month for over 2,000 channels (US, UK, and Canada) and 2 connections
- En Fuego: $10/month for over 2,000 Latino channels and 2 connections
- nVisionTV Pro: $20/month for over 5,000 channels and 4 connections
- nVisionTV Max: $25/month for over 7,000 channels and 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Nvision IPTV
Prior to using the Nvision TV IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Due to the uncertain legal status of unverified IPTV, we will not link to their official website.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Nvision TV IPTV application on your preferred device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Nvision TV IPTV
The Nvision TV IPTV APK is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because Nvision IPTV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, IPTV Extreme, iMPlayer, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
NOTE: In order to install the application for this service, you must register for a subscription on their official website.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within Nvision TV IPTV is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favourite.
3. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
7. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Nvision IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You have successfully integrated an external video player.
Is Nvision TV IPTV Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified IPTV services hold the proper licensing.
If and when an IPTV service is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free IPTV apps and paid services.
Best Legal IPTV Alternative
IPTV Wire recommends using 100% legal and verified IPTV providers instead of Nvision TV.
Here are our recommendations for legal IPTV services.
Nvision TV IPTV FAQ
What is Nvision TV?
Nvision TV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Nvision TV have?
This IPTV service has over 2,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How Much does Nvision TV cost?
This IPTV service costs $10/month for the standard plan with two connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.