IMPORTANT UPDATE: The official Olympus IPTV website is offline (olympusiptv.info) and it’s uncertain if it will return. Check out our Best IPTV Services page in the meantime.
This review features Olympus IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Olympus IPTV is a live TV service that hosts over 15,000 HD channels along with several VOD options.
Their standard package costs under $10.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Olympus IPTV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Olympus IPTV Highlights
- Over 15,000 live channels
- VOD options
- Plans start at $10.00/month with premium options available
- 24-hour free trial
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- PPV and major sports packages
- International channels
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Popular news channels
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- M3U URL
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Customer support through email and website
- Accepts Credit/Debit and PayPal
Olympus IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Olympus IPTV provides over 15,000 live channels starting for $10.00/month with their standard plan.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as sports, international, entertainment, news, educational, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 15,000 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Olympus IPTV offers numerous subscription plans. There is a 24-hour free trial available as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and the number of connections.
Your online activity is tracked by your Internet Service Provider, app/addon devs, and government through your identifying IP address.
Stream anonymously by using Surfshark VPN.
Surfshark will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address and location so you will become anonymous.
Your Current Identifying IP Address: 188.8.131.52
SAVE 82% + GET 2 FREE MONTHS
Surfshark backs their service with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Surfshark allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devices
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $10.00/month for over 15,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $25.00 for 3 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $45.00 for 6 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $80.00 for 12 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
- $150.00 for 24 months and over 15,000 channels, VOD, and one connection
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Olympus IPTV
Prior to using the Olympus IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – olympusiptv.info and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer. Then click Choose Plan.
3. Select your preferred plan again.
4. Enter a username and password and click Continue.
After choosing your subscription plan you will be redirected to the checkout page. Fill out the required billing details.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with Olympus IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the IPTV Smarters application on your streaming device, you enter your Olympus IPTV account login information on this screen.
How to Install Olympus IPTV
Olympus IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because Olympus IPTV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, iMPlayer, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
How to Install Downloader App for Sideloading
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Olympus IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/smarters and click Go.
- Note: We are using IPTV Smarters in this example, but you can use any IPTV Player with Olympus IPTV
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Open or Done.
6. Launch IPTV Smarters.
7. When IPTV Smarters launches scroll down and click Accept.
8. Select Login with Xtream Codes API.
9. Enter the account login information that you should receive in your registration email. Click Add User when finished.
10. Click your user profile.
11. Wait a few seconds for the channels and VOD options to download.
12. That’s it! You have installed Olympus IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the Olympus IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favourite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Olympus IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You will notice a message saying “Player added successfully.”
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For other notable IPTV services, check out the detailed IPTV reviews below.
Olympus IPTV FAQ
What is Olympus IPTV?
Olympus IPTV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Olympus IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 15,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more. A plan also comes with VOD options.
How much does Olympus IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $10.00/month for the standard plan with one connection. There is also a 24 hour free trial for new users.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
2 thoughts on “Olympus IPTV – Over 15,000 Live Channels for $10/Month”
Can I please get a free trial
how many countrys u have