This IPTV review features Slacker TV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Slacker TV is an IPTV Service that hosts over 6,000 live channels mostly in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $10/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with two connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Slacker TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Slacker TV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Slacker TV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Slacker TV
- 6 How to Install Slacker TV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPN
- 10 Slacker TV IPTV FAQ
- 11 What is Slacker TV?
- 12 What Channels does Slacker TV have?
- 13 How much does Slacker TV cost?
- 14 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
Slacker TV Highlights
- Over 6,000 channels with many in HD
- Plans start at $10/month
- 24-hour free trial
- Two connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- Major news channels
- Adult offerings
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Stand-alone APK
- Accepts PayPal, Venmo, and Cashapp
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through online chat, email, and social media
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- No VOD
- No Catch-up
Slacker TV Channels
As mentioned previously, Slacker TV provides over 6,000 live channels starting for $10.00 per month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription comes with over 6,000 live channels with many in HD quality.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Slacker TV offers several different subscription plans. There is also a 24-hour free trial available.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and content offerings.
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $10.00/month for over 6,000 channels with 2 connections
- $27.00 for 3 months and over 6,000 channels with 2 connections
- $13.00/month for over 6,000 channels with 4 connections
- $36.00 for 3 months and over 6,000 channels with 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Slacker TV
Prior to using the Slacker TV IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – slacker-tv.com and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select your preferred payment method. For this example, we used the PayPal option.
3. Click the subscription plan you prefer. For this example, we used the $10/month plan with two connections.
4. Once on the Review & Checkout page, look over your plan once more and click Checkout.
5. Fill out the required billing details on the Checkout page and checkout when finished.
You have successfully registered for an account with Slacker TV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Slacker TV IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Slacker TV
Slacker TV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because Slacker TV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Slacker TV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – https://bit.ly/SlackerHome and click Go.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Open or Done.
6. Launch the Slacker TV app and click Allow.
7. Click Add Account.
8. Enter your account credentials and click Login.
9. Click your SlackerTV profile.
10. Click Connect.
11. Wait a few seconds for the channels and other content to load.
12. Click Close when this message appears.
13. That’s it! You have installed Slacker TV on your streaming device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the Slacker TV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favorites.
3. You will notice a message at the bottom saying “channel has been added favorites.”
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Slacker TV.
1. Click the options button on your remote (three horizontal lines). Then click Settings.
2. Select Playback.
3. Scroll down and click “Use external player for all channels.”
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. That’s it! You will notice MX Player is now your selected video player.
You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Slacker TV is a good IPTV service that provides a huge selection of channels (over 6,000) for only $10.00 per month. The 24-hour free trial option is also a bonus.
Warning! Protect Yourself With Surfshark VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
Some IPTV services and app developers have been tied to organized crime and you don't want your identifying IP Address in their hands.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2606:54c0:76c0:d88::c:2d5 - When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent IPTV developers, Internet provider, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you're accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is Surfshark due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It's important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Surfshark on your streaming device is simple! Step 1 Register for an Surfshark VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Register for Surfshark Account & Save 82%
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the Surfshark VPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type Surfshark and then click the Surfshark VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the Surfshark icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Click Log in.
Step 8 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for Surfshark service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 9 – Click the Fastest location option.
Step 10 - Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 11 - You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by Surfshark VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Slacker TV IPTV FAQ
What is Slacker TV?
Slacker TV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Slacker TV have?
This IPTV service has over 6,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Slacker TV cost?
This IPTV service costs $10/month for the standard plan with two connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.