This IPTV review features Slacker TV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Slacker TV is an IPTV Service that hosts over 6,000 live channels mostly in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $10/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with two connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Slacker TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Slacker TV Highlights
- Over 6,000 channels with many in HD
- Plans start at $10/month
- 24-hour free trial
- Two connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- Major news channels
- Adult offerings
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Stand-alone APK
- Accepts PayPal, Venmo, and Cashapp
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through online chat, email, and social media
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- No VOD
- No Catch-up
Slacker TV Official Website
Due to the uncertain legal status of Slacker TV, we will not link to their official website.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
Slacker TV Channels
As mentioned previously, Slacker TV provides over 6,000 live channels starting at $10.00 per month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription comes with over 6,000 live channels with many in HD quality.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Slacker TV offers several different subscription plans. There is also a 24-hour free trial available.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and content offerings.
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $10.00/month for over 6,000 channels with 2 connections
- $27.00 for 3 months and over 6,000 channels with 2 connections
- $13.00/month for over 6,000 channels with 4 connections
- $36.00 for 3 months and over 6,000 channels with 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Slacker TV
Prior to using the Slacker TV IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Slacker TV IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Slacker TV
Slacker TV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because Slacker TV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Slacker TV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – https://bit.ly/SlackerHome and click Go.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Open or Done.
6. Launch the Slacker TV app and click Allow.
7. Click Add Account.
8. Enter your account credentials and click Login.
9. Click your SlackerTV profile.
10. Click Connect.
11. Wait a few seconds for the channels and other content to load.
12. Click Close when this message appears.
13. That’s it! You have installed Slacker TV on your streaming device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the Slacker TV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favorites.
3. You will notice a message at the bottom saying “channel has been added favorites.”
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Slacker TV.
1. Click the options button on your remote (three horizontal lines). Then click Settings.
2. Select Playback.
3. Scroll down and click “Use external player for all channels.”
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. That’s it! You will notice MX Player is now your selected video player.
You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
Is Slacker TV Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified IPTV services hold the proper licensing.
If and when an IPTV service is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free IPTV apps and paid services.
Best Legal IPTV Alternative
IPTV Wire recommends using 100% legal and verified IPTV providers instead of Slacker TV.
Here are our recommendations for legal IPTV services.
Slacker TV IPTV FAQ
What is Slacker TV?
Slacker TV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Slacker TV have?
This IPTV service has over 6,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Slacker TV cost?
This IPTV service costs $10/month for the standard plan with two connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.