This guide will review Sportz TV IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Sportz TV is an IPTV Service that hosts over 6,000 Channels in both HD & SD quality.
It’s important to note that this IPTV service is also known as JC Media, as this service has rebranded in the past.
Sportz TV (JC Media) standard package costs $9.95/month and includes sports, PPV, entertainment, news, international, adult channels, and more.
This package comes with 2 connections which means you can use their service on up to 2 devices simultaneously!
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing to distribute streams. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
There are thousands of IPTV services and Sportz TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Sportz TV IPTV Highlights
- Over 6,000 channels with many in HD quality
- Plans start at $9.95/month with premium options available
- 2 connections with the standard plan, but can get up to 4
- Access to major sports packages and PPV
- Pay on a month-to-month basis with no contract
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- M3U URL provided
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Available as an APK on Fire TV/Android devices
- Accepts PayPal and Credit/Debit
- External player support
- Catch up
- Favorites manager
- Remote-control friendly interface
- Telegram chat support available
- No VOD
Sportz TV Channels
As mentioned previously, Sportz TV (JC Media) provides over 6,000 live channels starting at $9.95/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as entertainment, international, news, sports, music, kids, documentaries, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for Adults, major sports channels, PPV, and other offerings not included in some services.
Every subscription plan comes with over 6,000 live channels in HD quality.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Sportz IPTV (JC Media) offers three different subscription plans.
These plans vary in price based on the type of service and number of connections.
As seen in the image above, their current subscription plans include the following:
- $9.95/month for 2 connections
- $14.95/month for 3 connections
- $19.95/month for 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Sportz TV
Prior to using the Sportz TV (JC Media) IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – tequila.today and click Sign Up or scroll down to find subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Choose whichever subscription plan you prefer. For this example, we chose the $9.95/month plan with two connections.
3. You will be prompted with this message. Check the “I Agree” box and click proceed with subscription.
4. Fill out the required Subscription Details. Then click Get Subscription when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for a Sportz TV IPTV account.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Sportz TV application on your preferred device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Sportz TV IPTV
The Sportz TV IPTV service (JC Media) is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Sportz TV (JC Media).
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the Sportz TV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Hold down the OK button and click Apps.
9. Locate Filelinked and click the Options button. Then click Move.
10. Move Filelinked wherever you prefer.
11. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For Sportz TV their Filelinked code is 55715323
12. Next enter the required Pin number and click Continue.
- For Sportz TV their Filelinked Pin number is 9182
13. Once entering Sportz TV’s Filelinked store this message may appear, click Dismiss.
14. Choose any APK you prefer for using Sportz IPTV. For this example, we used the first “JCMedia” all in one app. Click the Download icon.
15. Wait a few seconds for the app to install.
16. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
17. Click Install.
18. Click Done.
19. Hold down the OK button and click Apps.
20. Locate and click the Sportz TV (JC Media) app.
21. The service will launch.
22. Fill out your login information and click Login.
23. That’s it! You have installed the Sportz TV IPTV application on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within Sportz TV (JC Media) is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some IPTV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Choose any channel category from the main menu.
2. Locate your preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
3. Select Add to Favourite.
4. You will notice a star icon.
5. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
6. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
7. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, simply hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote. Then click Remove from Favourite.
8. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
Some of the more popular external video players include VLC Media Player, MX Player, and Kodi.
In the example below, we show how to integrate MX Player within Sportz TV.
1. From the home screen, click the Settings icon.
2. Click External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever player you prefer. Since MX Player is installed on our device we chose MX Player Pro.
5. Click Add.
6. You will notice a message saying “MX Player added successfully.”
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on the service, refer to the video below.
Overall, Sportz TV IPTV is a great option if you are looking for a live TV service that provides a solid selection of channels at an affordable price.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 18.104.22.168 - When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, IPTV developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you're accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It's important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to IPTV Wire visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 62% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – Go to Find and then click the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube.
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Type IPVanish and then click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 - Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 - You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Sportz TV IPTV FAQ
What is Sportz TV IPTV?
Sportz TV is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Sportz TV have?
Sportz TV has over 6,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Sportz TV cost?
This IPTV service costs $9.95/month for the standard plan. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can Sportz IPTV be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.