This guide will review Streamz IQ IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Streamz IQ IPTV is a Live TV Service that hosts over 11,000 channels and VOD options in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $20.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with two connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Streamz IQ IPTV Highlights
- Over 11,000 channels
- Plans start at $20.00/month
- VOD options for on-demand movies and TV shows
- 24-hour trial for $1.00
- Two connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- FileLinked store
- Catch up
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts PayPal and Credit/Debit
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Customer support through their online contact form and email
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- Favorites manager
- External player support
Streamz IQ IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Streamz IQ IPTV provides over 11,000 live channels starting at $20.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
Every subscription plan comes with over 11,000 live channels and VOD options.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Streamz IQ IPTV offers four different subscription plans. They are currently offering a 24 hour trial for $1.00.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and package offerings.
They also offer more premium options.
Your online activity is tracked by your Internet Service Provider, app/addon devs, and government through your identifying IP address.
Stream anonymously by using Surfshark VPN.
Surfshark will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address and location so you will become anonymous.
Your Current Identifying IP Address: 184.108.40.206
SAVE 82% + GET 2 FREE MONTHS
Surfshark backs their service with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Surfshark allows you to use your account on unlimited Internet-connected devices
As of this writing, their popular subscription plans include the following:
- $20.00/month for over 11,000 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $25.00/month for over 11,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $30.00/month for over 11,000 channels, VOD, and 5 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Streamz IQ IPTV
Prior to using the Streamz IQ IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – streamziq.com and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
Note: We suggest using a VPN when registering for IPTV services, as their servers may be insecure.
2. Select whichever subscription plan you prefer.
3. Click Sign Up Now.
4. Click Proceed to Checkout.
5. Fill out the required billing information and order when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with Streamz IQ IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Streamz IQ IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Streamz IQ IPTV
Streamz IQ IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
Because Streamz IQ IPTV provides an M3U URL you can use this service with IPTV Players such as XCIPTV APK, IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, and others.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
How to Install Downloader App for Sideloading
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Streamz IQ IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the Streamz IQ IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and within Settings click My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For Streamz IQ IPTV their Filelinked code is 90807029
13. Once entering the Filelinked store this message may appear, just click Dismiss.
14. Choose any APK you prefer. For this example, we used the “SIQ Gamma” option for Firestick/Android. Click the Download icon.
15. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
16. Click Install.
17. Click Done or Open.
18. Launch Streamz IQ IPTV.
19. Enter your account login information and click Sign In when finished.
20. Wait a few seconds for the channels and VOD content to load.
21. That’s it! You have installed Streamz IQ IPTV on your device.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the Streamz IQ IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favourite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Streamz IQ IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click the Settings icon.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose your preferred player. We chose MX Player in this example.
That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on Streamz IQ IPTV, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Streamz IQ IPTV is a solid Live TV service that provides a large number of HD channels at an affordable monthly price.
Streamz IQ IPTV FAQ
What is Streamz IQ IPTV?
Streamz IQ is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Streamz IQ IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 11,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Streamz IQ IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $20.00/month for the standard plan with two connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.