This IPTV review features Viper IPTV with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
Viper is an IPTV Service that hosts over 1,000 live channels along with VOD options.
Their standard package costs $19.95/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Viper IPTV Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Viper IPTV Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for Viper IPTV
- 6 How to Install Viper IPTV
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 Is Viper IPTV Legal?
- 10 Viper IPTV FAQ
- 11 What is Viper IPTV?
- 12 What Channels does Viper IPTV have?
- 13 How much does Viper IPTV cost?
- 14 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
Viper IPTV Highlights
- Over 1,000 live channels
- Plans start at $19.95/month
- One connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- VOD options
- Major sports channels
- Popular news networks
- FileLinked store
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- International channels
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Accepts PayPal and Credit/Debit
- Customer support through the online contact form and email
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
Viper IPTV Channels
As mentioned previously, Viper IPTV provides over 1,000 live channels starting at $19.95/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as entertainment, sports, kids, international, music, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
Viper IPTV offers several different subscription plans. Unfortunately, there are no free trials being offered as of this writing.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and package offerings.
Their subscription plans include the following:
- $19.95/month for over 1,000 channels, VOD, and 1 connection
- $25.95/month for over 1,000 channels, VOD, and 2 connections
- $29.95/month for over 1,000 channels, VOD, and 3 connections
- $33.95/month for over 1,000 channels, VOD, and 4 connections
- $36.95/month for over 1,000 channels, VOD, and 5 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for Viper IPTV
Prior to using the Viper IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Due to the uncertain legal status of unverified IPTV, we will not link to their official website.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the Viper IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install Viper IPTV
Viper IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using this IPTV service, we suggest connecting to a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the Viper IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
5. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within Viper IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select Player.
3. Since VLC is the only external player we are able to integrate within Viper IPTV, choose that one.
4. One VLC Player is checked, scroll down and click OK.
Is Viper IPTV Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether these unverified IPTV services hold the proper licensing.
If and when an IPTV service is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free IPTV apps and paid services.
Best Legal IPTV Alternative
IPTV Wire recommends using 100% legal and verified IPTV providers instead of Viper IPTV.
Here are our recommendations for legal IPTV services.
Viper IPTV FAQ
What is Viper IPTV?
Viper IPTV is a live TV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does Viper IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 1,000 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does Viper IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $19.95/month for the standard plan with one connection. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.