This guide will show how to install Viva TV APK on Firestick/Android and review features, settings, and much more.
Viva TV is a free streaming app that provides thousands of free movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more.
It is considered one of the Best Movie APKs available today.
Many pair Viva TV with IPTV services, as many live TV providers don’t offer much VOD content.
Categories within this app include entertainment, comedy, family, action, adventure, horror, documentaries, anime, and others.
This streaming app can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
There are thousands of streaming apps and services and Viva TV is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional VOD packages.
Is Viva TV APK Safe?
Before installing this, I first want to scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files pertaining to viruses/malware within the Viva TV APK file.
However, we should always protect ourselves when streaming content from this 3rd party app.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified streaming apps. Check out the link below for more information.
Below you find information on this free streaming app including how to install, categories, settings, and more.
Viva TV APK Highlights
- 100% free streaming app
- Thousands of free movies & TV series
- VPN friendly
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Easy to install APK on Downloader
- Real-Debrid integration
- Trakt support
- Settings configuration
- Favorites manager
- External video player support
How to Install Viva TV APK on Firestick/Android
Viva TV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
To install Viva TV APK you must first install Downloader on your device. Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing Viva TV APK on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Enter the following URL – https://www.vivatv.io and click Go.
- This is the official source of Viva TV APK on Firestick
3. Scroll down and click Download.
4. Wait for the app to download.
5. Click Install.
6. Click Open or Done.
7. Launch Viva TV
8. Click Allow.
9. Choose your subtitle language.
10. Click Accept.
11. That’s it! You have successfully installed Viva TV APK on your Firestick.
This APK also allows for external video players, subtitles, and other settings to improve user experience. Continue reading below.
Viva TV on Firestick – Features & Details
Viva TV APK is a popular streaming app for movies, TV, live channels, and more.
The main categories within this app include Movies, TV Shows, Calendar, Discover, Collection, Settings, and more.
One of the most popular features within Viva TV APK on Firestick is the ability to integrate Real-Debrid within the application.
Real-Debrid is a premium service for less than $5.00/month that populates higher quality streaming links for smoother playback.
Follow the steps below for integrating Real-Debrid within Viva TV.
1. Click Setting on the main menu.
2. Click Login to Real-Debrid.
3. Note the code that appears on the screen.
4. Visit the following URL on any browser – real-debrid.com/device. Then enter the code from Step 3.
5. You will then receive an authorization complete notification.
6. Return back to the Settings within Viva TV and you should find you are now logged in with Real-Debrid.
Continue below for integrating external video players.
Use External Video Players
Viva TV also allows for users to integrate external video players including MX Player, VLC, and others to improve playback.
Follow the short guide below for using external video players in Viva TV.
1. First install any external video player such as MX Player or VLC Player. In this example, we used MX Player.
2. Open Viva TV, then search for the content you want to play. For this example, we used Night of the Living Dead.
3. Click Watch Now.
4. Choose Play with external video player.
That’s it! You can now use MX Player on Viva TV.
Another great feature within Viva TV is the ability to use Subtitles when playing content.
See the steps below for using subtitles within the app.
1. Choose a Movie or TV Show (in the public domain) and click your preferred streaming source.
2. Click Watch now.
3. Select Play with subtitles.
4. Click one of the listed subtitle options.
5. Your content will now start playing with subtitles!
Is Viva TV Legal?
IPTV Wire can’t determine whether these unverified streaming apps (APKs) hold the proper licensing.
If and when an application is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
It would appear that Viva TV is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
In conclusion, the end-user is to only watch movies and TV shows in the public domain if deciding to use this application.
Viva TV on Firestick FAQ
What is Viva TV?
Viva TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices like the Firestick to watch free Movies and TV Shows.
Is Viva TV APK Legal?
Yes. Viva TV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch movies and TV shows in the public domain.
Is Viva TV APK Safe?
Yes. After scanning with VirusTotal the software did not find any suspicious files or malware within the official APK file.
However, you should always use a VPN to protect yourself from 3rd party app developers, hackers, your ISP, and others.
What Devices can this Streaming App be Installed On?
Viva TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.