The following guide covers VUit and how to install this app on any device for watching free local stations.
VUit is becoming one of the most popular apps today used by thousands for Streaming Local Channels.
There are various local channels in several cities across the United States to choose from.
The notable cities being offered by this app are highlighted by Phoenix, San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta, Kansas City, New York, and many more in this guide.
The VUit app can be installed on any popular streaming device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Roku, Android TV Boxes, and any IPTV Box.
For these reasons and more, you can find this within our list of Best Free IPTV Apps.
Because the VUit app is free to use, you may experience buffering and have a limited channel selection.
If you are looking for a paid service with more channels and VOD options, check out our updated list of IPTV services below.
Below you find information on this free IPTV app including how to install it, channels, categories, settings, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 VUit Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 VUit Channels
- 4 How to Install VUit on Firestick/Fire TV
- 5 VUit on Roku Guide
- 6 Is VUit Legal?
- 7 VUit App FAQ
- Hundreds of local channels across the United States (and growing)
- 100% free app to install and use
- News channels
- Local sports channels
- Built-in electronic program guide (EPG)
- Application available in the popular app stores
- Compatible with Firestick/Fire TV, Android, Roku, iOS, and more
- Favorites manager
- VPN friendly
- Settings configuration
As mentioned previously, VUit offers hundreds of local channels that are 100% free to watch on any device.
This includes local stations for streaming local news, sports, and more. There are also more cities being added to the application on a frequent basis.
As of this writing, VUit is available for use in these locations and many more:
- San Francisco
- New York
- New Orleans
- Kansas City
- St Louis
- Las Vegas
How to Install VUit on Firestick/Fire TV
The VUit app is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Roku, Android phones, tablets, and any internet-connected device.
Unlike other IPTV apps that require Downloader for side-loading, VUit is available within the Amazon App Store.
For those using Android TV devices like the NVIDIA Shield, Tivo Stream 4K, or generic Android TV Boxes, you can find this app in the Google Play Store.
1. From the home screen on your Firestick/Fire TV hover over Find and click Search. Then enter “vuit” and click the first option that appears.
2. Click the option for VUit under Apps & Games.
3. Click Download or Get.
4. Once this app finishes downloading, click Open or the home button on your remote.
5. That’s it! Launch the app and you can now access local programming.
Enjoy the 100+ local channels this free IPTV app has to offer!
IMPORTANT: If you are located outside of the US, we suggest connecting to a VPN to access this free IPTV app.
VUit on Roku Guide
Unlike some other free IPTV apps, VUit has an application compatible with Roku devices inside the channel store.
Follow the short guide below for installing this app on any Roku device.
1. From the home screen of our Roku device, scroll down and click Search.
2. Enter “vuit” within the search bar.
3. Scroll over and select the channel.
4. Click Add channel.
5. Wait a few seconds for the channel process and click OK when finished.
6. Return to the home screen and locate the channel to launch it.
7. You have installed VUit on your Roku device.
Is VUit Legal?
Since VUit can be found within verified app stores such as Amazon, Google Play, and Roku, we can be sure it is legal to install and use.
If and when a streaming website is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free IPTV apps and websites.
For more information on the VUit app, refer to the video below.
VUit App FAQ
What is VUit?
VUit is a streaming app that provides hundreds of free local stations across the United States.
What Channels does VUit have?
VUit holds over 100 local channels in several regions including Chicago, New York, Dallas, Seattle, Miami, and much more.
Is this IPTV app free?
Yes. This IPTV app is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this IPTV app be installed on?
This IPTV app is available for installation on any internet-connected device. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android, phones, tablets, and much more.