This guide shows How to Watch the Dana White Contender Series for free on any device.
UFC and MMA fanatics worldwide always seek a reliable method to stream the Dana White Contender Series.
Dana White Contender Series is a popular TV show that features up-and-coming MMA fighters looking for a chance to earn an Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) contract.
Some of the most popular UFC fighters from the Dana White Contender series include Sean O’Malley, Alex Perez, Ryan Spann, Greg Hardy, Maycee Barber, Johnny Walker, Talia Santos, and many others.
This show airs every Tuesday night from August 8 to October 10 and is exclusively broadcast through ESPN Plus.
A subscription to ESPN Plus also provides access to live sports and every UFC show, including PPV events.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular device to watch Dana White Contender Series and UFC events because of its low price and ability to unlock the device.
IPTV Wire Tip: If you are located in an area not supported by ESPN Plus, you must use a VPN to unblock your “geo-location” to watch the Dana White Contender Series and other UFC events.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
How to Watch Dana White Contender Series
In order to watch the Dana White Contender Series, you must sign up for ESPN Plus in a supported region.
Follow the short guide below for installing ESPN Plus on any Amazon Firestick or Fire TV device.
If you are using an Android TV device, you can find ESPN Plus available for installation within the Google Play Store.
Note: Prior to installing ESPN Plus on your Firestick/Fire TV device, you must first sign up for an account on their official website.
1. From the home screen on your Firestick/Fire TV hover over Find and click Search.
2. Enter “espn” and click the first option that appears.
3. Click the option for ESPN under Apps & Games.
4. Click Download.
5. Once this app finishes downloading, click Open or hold down the Home button on your remote.
6. Launch the ESPN app and wait a few seconds.
7. Click the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the app. Then click Subscriptions.
8. Click ESPN+.
9. You are then directed to the purchase screen where you can select your subscription option. If you already have an account select Login.
10. You are then given an activation code. We recommend writing this down.
11. Open any web browser on another device and go to espn.com/activate. Type in the code you were provided with and click Continue.
12. You will then see an activation successful message.
13. Return back to your Firestick or Fire TV device and click Finish.
14. Click ESPN+. You will notice that it now says Subscribed.
15. That’s it! You have successfully installed ESPN Plus on Firestick so you can now watch the Dana White Contender Series.
How to Watch Dana White Contender Series Free (Unofficial Apps)
After setting up Surfshark VPN on your Firestick or preferred streaming device, you have more peace of mind installing third-party apps now that you are protected online.
We can’t verify whether these third-party apps hold the proper licensing for watching Dana White Contender Series as they aren’t available in reputable app stores.
Streaming unlicensed content may lead to legal issues in the future and using a VPN will hide your online activity.
Free Sports Apps and Kodi Addons
You can visit the links below that cover the best free apps and addons for streaming live sports.
Many cord-cutters use Kodi on their Firestick to stream these major PPV events and live sports.
How to Bet on Fights
In addition to watching the Dana White Contender Series, more and more fans are becoming interested in betting on the big fights.
IPTV Wire’s recommended betting site for all sports is MyBookie. They provide real-time odds, props, and more for every game!
IPTV Wire Promo: MyBookie offers a 100% Match on your first deposit for new users looking to bet on sports!
Click the link below to claim your exclusive bonus.
Overall, we hope this guide helped you watch Dana White’s Contender Series for free on any device!
Refer to the video below for some of the best content found on Dana White’s Contender Series.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can You Watch Dana White Contender Series?
You can watch Dana White Contender Series through ESPN Plus. You can also stream with a VPN if you are located in an unsupported region.
What Devices Can I Watch Dana White’s Contender Series on?
You can watch Dana White’s Contender Series on nearly any device you prefer including Firestick, Roku, Android Box, and more.
What Day is Dana White Contender Series?
Dana White Contender Series is broadcasted every Tuesday night on ESPN Plus from July 26 to September 27.
Can You Watch Dana White’s Contender Series for Free?
Yes, there are free options to watch Dana White’s Contender Series such as sports streaming sites and Kodi sports add-ons. However, for the most reliable streaming experience, it’s suggested to sign up for ESPN Plus.