The following guide shows how to watch ESPN Plus on Firestick and any Fire TV device.
ESPN Plus is one of the most popular sports streaming websites and applications that can be installed on any Firestick, Fire TV device, and more.
Users can watch ESPN Plus on Firestick with the official ESPN app or within any web browser.
They also provide coverage of Dana White’s Contender Series, sports highlights, 30 for 30 shows, and original ESPN programming.
ESPN Plus is a paid service that currently offers the following payment options:
- $9.99/month for just ESPN Plus
- $99.99/year for just ESPN Plus
- $13.99/month for Disney Plus Bundle (ESPN Plus, Disney Plus, and Hulu)
To register for an account and learn more about the details of this service, you must visit the official ESPN Plus website.
In the guide below, we will install ESPN Plus on an Amazon Firestick 4K.
However, this guide will also work for any variation of Firestick including Firestick Lite and Fire TV Cube.
For those using iOS or Android TV devices like the NVIDIA Shield, Tivo Stream 4K, or generic Android TV Boxes, you can find ESPN Plus in your respective app stores.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
How to Watch ESPN Plus on Firestick
Prior to installing ESPN Plus on your Firestick/Fire TV device, you must first sign up for an account on their official website.
1. From the home screen on your Firestick/Fire TV hover over Find and click Search.
2. Enter “espn” and click the first option that appears.
3. Click the option for ESPN under Apps & Games.
4. Click Download.
5. Once this app finishes downloading, click Open or hold down the Home button on your remote.
6. Launch the ESPN app and wait a few seconds.
7. Click the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the app. Then click Subscriptions.
8. Click ESPN+.
9. You are then directed to the purchase screen where you can select your subscription option. If you already have an account select Login.
10. You are then given an activation code. We recommend writing this down.
11. Open any web browser on another device and go to espn.com/activate. Type in the code you were provided with and click Continue.
12. You will then see an activation successful message.
13. Return back to your Firestick or Fire TV device and click Finish.
14. Click ESPN+. You will notice that it now says Subscribed.
15. That’s it! You have successfully installed ESPN Plus on Firestick.
Important Note: ESPN Plus only supports certain regions in the world. Therefore, you must have a supported IP address in order to watch certain games or pay-per-view (PPV) events
Using a quality VPN will bypass any geo-restrictions or blackouts imposed on PPV events.
Visit our complete VPN guide below for more information on unblocking geo-restrictions and protecting yourself online.
ESPN Plus on Firestick – Details & Settings
After successfully getting ESPN Plus on Firestick or Fire TV, you can access all content available within the service.
This includes live streaming coverage for nearly any sport you prefer including MMA, football, soccer, golf, baseball, and more.
Users can also access VOD content such as documentaries, feature films, and original programming.
You will find that the ESPN App has a dedicated ESPN Plus tab for easy access to the complete ESPN Plus library.
Overall, there is something for every sports fan within the ESPN Plus app on Firestick or any Fire TV device.
For more information on the ESPN Plus app, refer to the video below.
For more live sports options, check out our popular reviews below.
- Showtime Boxing on Firestick Guide
- Best Kodi Sports Addons
- Best Free IPTV Apps
- Best Free Live TV Streaming Sites
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Watch ESPN Plus on Firestick?
Users can watch ESPN Plus on Firestick or Fire TV by installing the ESPN app within the Amazon App Store.
Can I Watch PPV Events on ESPN Plus?
Yes, ESPN Plus broadcasts tons of PPV events for UFC, Boxing, and more.
What Sports Does ESPN Plus Have?
ESPN Plus carries tons of sports such as UFC, college football, baseball, golf, soccer, boxing, and more.
Is ESPN Plus Free?
No, ESPN Plus is a paid service that currently costs $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.