This IPTV review features X TV (DingTV) with information on channels, pricing, how to install, registration, and much more.
X TV (DingTV) is an IPTV service that hosts over 2,500 channels with many in HD quality.
Their standard package costs $20.00/month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channel categories.
This package comes with two connections, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
For these reasons and more, you can find this service within our list of Best IPTV Services.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet protocol television.” In other words – live television through the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV service or streaming application. We do not host or distribute any applications. We do not verify whether IPTV services or app developers carry the proper licensing. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website.
For 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV WIRE recommends Vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Check out the link below for more information.
There are thousands of IPTV services and X TV (DingTV) is one of the best available. This is a popular alternative to traditional cable packages.
Below you find information on this IPTV service including channels, categories, pricing, settings, registration, how to install, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 X TV (Ding TV) Highlights
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 X TV (DingTV) Channels
- 4 Pricing
- 5 How to Register for X TV (DingTV)
- 6 How to Install X TV IPTV (DingTV)
- 7 Add Channels to Favorites
- 8 How to Add External Video Player
- 9 X TV IPTV (DingTV) FAQ
- 10 What is X TV?
- 11 What Channels does X TV (DingTV) IPTV have?
- 12 How much does X TV (DingTV) cost?
- 13 What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
X TV (Ding TV) Highlights
- Over 2,500 channels
- Plans start at $20.00/month
- Several subscriptions available
- Two connections with the standard plan, but can get more
- 12 hour trial for $2.00
- VPN friendly
- Not IP location locked
- PPV and major sports channels
- International channels
- FileLinked store
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Compatible with popular IPTV Players
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- Accepts Credit/Debit for payment
- Customer support through their online contact form and email
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
X TV (DingTV) Channels
As mentioned previously, X TV IPTV provides over 2,500 live channels starting at $20.00/month with their standard plan.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as news, entertainment, sports, international, and much more.
This IPTV service even has options for PPV, major sports channels, adult, and other offerings not included in some services.
There is also a simple electronic program guide (EPG) for those that prefer this layout.
X TV (DingTV) offers several different subscription plans. They also have a 12-hour trial available for $2.00.
These plans vary in price based on the duration of a subscription and the number of connections.
As of this writing, their subscription options for the “Double” plans include the following:
- $20.00/month for over 2,500 live channels and 2 connections
- $50.00 for 4 months and over 2,500 live channels and 2 connections
As of this writing, their subscription options for the “Triple” plans include the following:
- $30.00/month for over 2,500 live channels and 3 connections
- $90.00 for 3 months and over 2,500 live channels and 3 connections
As of this writing, their subscription options for the “Quad” plans include the following:
- $35.00/month for over 2,500 live channels and 4 connections
- $100.00 for 3 months and over 2,500 live channels and 4 connections
Note: We always recommend paying month to month with any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans, as services sometimes go offline.
How to Register for X TV (DingTV)
Prior to using the X TV (DingTV) IPTV service, you will need to register for an account on their official website.
Follow the quick steps below on how to register for this service.
1. Visit the service’s official website – https://mydingtv.com/x-tv and scroll down to find the subscription plans.
2. Choose your preferred plan and click the button.
3. Review your selected plan and scroll down and click Sign Up Now.
4. Launch your Cart then click Proceed to Checkout.
5. Fill out the required billing information and order when finished.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for an account with X TV (DingTV) IPTV.
Important: After registering make sure you check the email address that you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email will include account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After you install the X TV IPTV application on your streaming device, you enter your account login information on this screen.
How to Install X TV IPTV (DingTV)
X TV IPTV is available for installation on several popular streaming devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and any device running the Android operating system.
You can also install the stand-alone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV Player. To do so, you must first install the Downloader app and on your device.
Use our Downloader guide below for more information on that.
After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below for installing X TV IPTV.
1. Launch the Downloader app and click the search box.
2. Enter the following URL – iptvwire.com/flinked and click Go.
- This will install an application called Filelinked which you will use to install the X TV IPTV app.
3. Wait for the app to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click Done.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Delete again.
8. Return to the home screen and within Settings click My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Turn on FileLinked to allow for the installation of unknown apps.
12. Launch Filelinked and enter the provided code from the service. Then click Continue.
- For X TV IPTV their Filelinked code is 22015867
13. Once entering the Filelinked store this message may appear, just click Dismiss.
14. Choose any APK you prefer. For this example, we used the “X TV Pro app” option for Firestick/Android. Click the Download icon.
- This is based on the IPTV Smarters Pro player
15. Once the APK downloads, click the play icon.
16. Click Install.
17. Click Done or Open.
18. Launch X TV (DingTV).
19. Click Add New User.
20. Enter your account login information and click Add User when finished.
21. That’s it! You have installed X TV (DingTV) IPTV on your device.
Add Channels to Favorites
One of the best features within the X TV IPTV service is the ability to add channels to Favorites. Some Live TV services don’t have this feature.
Follow the steps below on how to add channels to Favorites within this service.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button. Click Add to Favourite.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
4. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote.
5. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV service.
How to Add External Video Player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within X TV IPTV.
1. From the home screen, click the Settings icon.
2. Select External Players.
3. Choose Add Player.
4. Select whichever player you prefer. We chose MX Player for this example.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You can now integrate external video players within this IPTV service.
For more information on the X TV (DingTV) IPTV service, refer to the video below.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, X TV (DingTV) is a solid IPTV TV service that provides a large number of HD channels at an affordable monthly price.
X TV IPTV (DingTV) FAQ
What is X TV?
X TV (DingTV) is an IPTV service that provides live channels at an affordable price.
What Channels does X TV (DingTV) IPTV have?
This IPTV service has over 2,500 channels in several categories including news, entertainment, sports, international, and more.
How much does X TV (DingTV) cost?
This IPTV service costs $20.00/month for the standard plan with two connections. There are also additional plans available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.